The advantages of a rented vehicle
- MAN vehicles in excellent conditions and technically up-to-date;
- Convenient monthly, weekly or daily fixed price;
- Tax deductible instalments;
- No risk for the operator
Which are the required documents for renting a vehicle?
1. Chamber of Commerce certificate within 6 months from date of issue;
2. Identity document of the legal representative;
3. Copy of the registration document of an owned vehicle;
4. Copy of the certificate of enrolment in the register of transport companies
5. Copy of the REN certificate (National Electronic Register);
6. Copy of the driving licence of the driver of the vehicle (who must have the digital tachograph driver smart card)
8. If the driver is an employee, copy of the declaration of employment we will send, signed and stamped by the employer;
9. 3 months deposit;
10. Advanced payment.